best foosball table
Hello, foosbal enthusiasts!
I’m glad you’ve stumbled upon my little tutorial/buying guide on picking the best foosball table for the money.
The best foosball table
ever made currently available on the market is the Tornado Tournament 3000 (~$2,100).
But there are many other options out there and I’ve created this website for those who need help comparing and rating them.
You’ll have to pardon my broken european english.
This is my attemp at weeding out most of the useless info on this subject. There are lots of reviews telling people to buy a certain table because it comes with 3 goalies or ‘scoring system that doesn’t create pauses during the game’, as if that really makes a difference.
An army of die-hard
iPhone Tornado fans also doesn’t help.
All the categories are on the left navigation bar. I’ve tried to narrow down each category to 4 or 5 best items according to my experience/research I’ve done.
Last point I’d like to add is that you can often find used tables for much lower price. But that can be difficult for numerous reasons. It may take time untill something good comes up on Craigslist. Also, used Tornado tables can only be found in US.
Hopefully you can find something that fits your budget and style of play
- Mini foosball tables – usually between $50-$100, easily portable, can provide a lot of fun for young kids.
- Foosball coffee tables | Living room foosball tables – these tables can be a great way to complement and add a new dimension to the room. Prices range between $600-$2,000
- Best foosball tables for kids | Best foosball tables under $200– maybe you are not ready to buy a full-sized table yet.
- Best foosball tables under $500 – fits your budget and you’re looking to improve your skills. In my opinion these are also the best foosball tables for offices or college gaming rooms.
- Best foosball tables around $1,000 – you actually love the game and want to get the best experience out of the table. If money is no object, this is the category for you.
- Best outdoor foosball tables – more casual and seasonal, easy to move tables. It’s important to find something really durable for outdoor use! These tables tend to cost more, around $1,000.